Essential Webinar Details: Thurs 19 Mar | 10:00am
At this stage we are suggesting to employers to be PRACTICALLY PREPARED, think and plan what you may need to do to manage your staff and operations if COIVD-19 causes school closures, business closures etc.
There is no escaping the coronavirus, or the talk or fear of it at the least, but is your business prepared to deal with its direct impact?
This webinar will be essential for all owners and managers and will cover:
- Managing health and safety in the workplace
- What happens if an employee or their family member is sick with coronavirus?
- What if an employee is stuck overseas or required to be quarantined?
- What if an employee wants to stay home as a precaution?
- What if an employer wants their staff to stay home?