We invite you to provide feedback on current issues that impact on operations, staffing, incomes etc.
We are seeking this critical information from local businesses so we can represent you and seek required support from government (local, state, federal).
‘PULSE – BUSINESS CONDITIONS SURVEY’
The survey opened on Tuesday 6 April and will close at 5pm, Monday 19 April.
ABOUT THE SURVEY
- The Survey is the largest survey of Queensland’s small and medium sized businesses.
- Objective: Identify current business conditions
- Outcome of survey:
- Insights compiled into a report by CCIQ (Chamber of Commerce Industry Queensland)
- The report is provided on a quarterly basis to government (local/state/federal) and Queensland Chamber of Commerce groups.
- CCIQ raises awareness of key challenges faced with government and campaigns on behalf of small business.
- Frequency: Quarterly
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT REGIONAL SMALL BUSINESSES TO COMPLETE?
- Pulse survey is considered a credible report by government and is a powerful tool that CCIQ and partner Chambers use to campaign on behalf of small business and influence government policy.
- By completing the survey, you are giving your business sector a voice.
- Businesses will continue to experience inaction if government decision makers are not informed of real issues faced by regional businesses.