COVID-19 has changed the work and business environment and many businesses have been affected in several ways.
In today’s labour and skills market shortages, finding and retaining the right people, with the right skills, at the right time, has never been more critical. Jobs Queensland’s Workforce Planning Connect tools can help you prioritise your workforce priorities and guide you through the process of planning for the future of your business, which can deliver vital and positive outcomes including:
- building your current workforce skills
- reduced employee turnover to retain skills
- attraction and retention of staff to key positions
- improved productivity and job satisfaction
- planning for new and emerging skills or roles, and
- linking workforce priorities to financial and business planning objectives
Access Jobs Queensland’s free and easy to use Workforce Planning Connect tools and resources to help guide you through your workforce planning journey here.