An independent committee is conducting a review of regional telecommunications issues and wants to hear from you about your experiences.
The Regional Telecommunications Review is an opportunity for people living and working in regional areas to share their views and experiences using telecommunications services in their area.
- Review period: June 2021 to 31 December.
- Public submissions close: 30 September.
- A review is carried out every three years to examine the capability of telecommunications in regional Australia.
- The Review will consider the impact of Government policies and programs, insights from COVID-19, emerging technologies, service reliability, regional development, and improving coordination between tiers of government.
- The Committee has been asked to deliver its report to the Australian Government by 31 December 2021 or earlier.
- The Committee may make recommendations to the Government, on which it must respond.
Submit your local feedback here: https://www.communications.gov.au/have-your-say/2021-regional-telecommunications-review
Alternatively, please email your completed template submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org